How to Download FacebookYoutube Videos For Free
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your News Feed page if you're logged in.
If you aren't logged in, enter your email address and password in the top-right corner of the page and click Log in.
2. Go to the video that you want to download. Either scroll through your News Feed until you find the video, or enter the name of the person who posted the video into the search bar at the top of the page and go to their account to look for the video.
3. Make sure the video is public. If you see a globe icon somewhere below the name of the person or the page which posted the video, you can download it without any problems.
If you see a lock or a two-person silhouette instead of a globe, you cannot download the video.'
4. Right-click the video. Once you arrive at the video, press your mouse's right button on it to prompt a drop-down menu. You may have to right-click the video a few times before the drop-down menu will appear.
On a Mac, you can also hold Ctrl and click the video.
If your mouse doesn't have a right-click button, click the right side of the mouse, or use two fingers to click the mouse.
If your computer uses a trackpad instead of a mouse, use two fingers to tap the trackpad or press the bottom-right side of the trackpad.
5. Click Show video URL. It's at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Clicking it prompts a small pop-up box with the Facebook video's link in it.
6. Click the link in the pop-up box to select it, then press Ctrl+C (Windows) or ? Command+C (Mac). Doing so will copy youtube converter .
You can also right-click the link and then click Copy in the resulting drop-down menu.
7. OPEN (https://flvto.video/)in your browser.flvto is a website that allows you to download videos from Facebook by inputting links.
8. Paste in the Facebook video's link. Click the "Just insert a link" text box at the top of the page, then press Ctrl+V (Windows) or ? Command+V (Mac). After a moment, the video's preview icon will appear below the text field.
You can also right-click the text field and click Paste in the drop-down menu.
9. Click Download. This green button is below the video's preview window. Doing so will immediately prompt the video to download into your computer's default "Downloads" folder, though you may have to confirm the download or select a save location depending on your browser's settings.
SaveFrom will automatically assign the highest possible quality to your video, but if you want to lower the video's quality, click ? to the right of the "MP4 HD" text and then select a different option (e.g., MP4 SD).